As a Fabric Restoration Service Team licensee, we are uniquely positioned to handle extreme, unusual and large loss situations. FRSTeam of the Gulf Coast can quickly assemble a number of large loss specialty teams that can devote our experience, facilities and resources to any challenge nature or life has to offer. Here a sample of the experience FRSTeam brings to every job:
- Firestorm, Oakland, California – responded and successfully restored wardrobes from over 200 house fires in 45 days
- Los Alamos, New Mexico – responded and successfully restored 45 residential clothing losses in two months
- Restored over 80 nuns clothing from a Northern California convent fire in less than 30 days
- Successfully restored over 40 households of clothing from Washington multi-tenant building loss in under 60 days
- Restored mold damaged wardrobe items for over 3000 soldiers in less than 90 days
FRSTeam licensees specialize in the restoration of clothing and other fabric related items damaged in a fire or water loss. Licensees are independent businesses that have chosen to operate under the FRSTeam brand using its unique operating model. As one of the leading brands in the industry, FRSTeam is moving towards its goal of national coverage to provide a quality resource for the restoration industry.